Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
Vital Jobs is a one stop solution for all types of industry recruitment. We are an enterprising job consultancy service providers in the industry with specialization in almost all sectors ranging from medical, hospitality, automotive, airlines, banking to logistics, the list is endless. We completely analyze and understand our client's expectations for the recruitment and thus, strive hard to meet the same in highly professional manner.
Objective To become the first point of contact among people, who would like to apply for a job in India and abroad, by providing the digital platform to view and appl y for the various job vacancies at various industries in India and abroad and also to provide wide range of trainings to those who wish to enhance the potential skills inside them, thereby helping the employers to choose the right candidate for their needs and to help the candidate to get elevated in their life.
Vital Jobs may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Webpage. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on ‘You’.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Vital Jobs Sites suspended or terminated, at the discretion of the company.
2. Use of Vital Jobs Content
Vital Jobs authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from vitaljobs.in and to access and use the Vital Jobs Sites and the Vital Jobs Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Vital Jobs Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of vitaljobs.in, and of all other websites under the Company's control, whether partial or otherwise (vitaljobs.in and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Vital Jobs Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Vital Jobs content (collectively, "Vital Jobs Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Vital Jobs Content is the property of Elevators in Life (P) Ltd. or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Vital Jobs Sites is the exclusive property of the company and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Vital Jobs Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Vital Jobs Content on any authorized copy You make of the Vital Jobs Content. You may not sell or modify the Vital Jobs Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Vital Jobs Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the company, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes company's intellectual property rights.
Any code that Vital Jobs creates to generate or display any Vital Jobs Content or the pages making up any Vital Jobs Site is also protected by the company's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Vital Jobs Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing Vital Jobs Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Vital Jobs Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Vital Jobs Content or the pages making up any site which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. Vital Jobs Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any Vital Jobs Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation Vital Jobs Content,
1) in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
2) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
3) that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
4) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
5) harm minors in any way,
6) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
7) impersonate another person or entity,
8) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of the company’s computer systems or site or Vital Jobs’ users, customer’s computer systems or site,
9) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Vital Jobs Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
1. accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Vital Jobs Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
4. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Registration Information
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company's Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
5. Use of the Vital Jobs Services
The job posting, resume database (“Vital Jobs Resume Database”) and other features of the Vital Jobs Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Vital Jobs Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Vital Jobs Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with us. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Vital Jobs, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Vital Jobs Site.
6. Specific Prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of vitaljobs.in may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of vitaljobs.in, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
2) Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
3) Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
4) Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
5) Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
6) Post any jobs on any Vital Jobs Site for any competitor of Vital Jobs or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Vital Jobs;
7) Post jobs or content on any Vital Jobs Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
8) Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Vital Jobs Site; 9) Use any Vital Jobs Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
10) Post or submit to any Vital Jobs Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
11) Post on any Vital Jobs Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
12) Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any Vital Jobs Site;
13) Post jobs or content on any Vital Jobs Site that contain multiple job requirements in one description/posting or refreshing the same job multiple times;
14) Post jobs or content on any Vital Jobs Site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
15) Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing, etc.
16) Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
17) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Vital Jobs Site's infrastructure;
18) Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Vital Jobs Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Vital Jobs Site.
19) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Vital Jobs Site; 20) Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Vital Jobs Content or information available from any Vital Jobs Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
21) Frame or link to any Content or information available from any Vital Jobs Site.
22) Use the Vital Jobs Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by the company’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use/insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, email address and website while posting any job on vitaljobs.in and all Users agree not to use/insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e-mail address and website while posting any job on vitaljobs.in.
On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, Vital Jobs may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the Vital Jobs Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. The company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Vital Jobs has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
SHARING OF VITALJOBS.IN ACCOUNT ACCESS WITH DIFFERENT ENTITY/INDIVIDUALS/THIRD PARTIES NOT ALLOWED
• You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling your Vital Jobs account and Vital Jobs Services.
7. User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your My Vital Jobs Account information, content, messages or other information ("User Content") that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on any Vital Jobs Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any Vital Jobs Site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Vital Jobs an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any Vital Jobs Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the Company and its parent company and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any Vital Jobs Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email send by an employer to a jobseeker for any prospective job opportunity through Vital Jobs website may be stored at the Vital Jobs account of the said jobseeker for at least a period of 7 days, to enable the said jobseeker to access the email, as sent by the employer, to take a conscious decision about the job offer in the said email.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Vital Jobs Sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content:
1. is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
3. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
4. promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
5. promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
6. contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
7. displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
8. provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Vital Jobs Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
8. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Vital Jobs account and Vital Jobs Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
9.Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Vital Jobs Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Vital Jobs of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Vital Jobs Sites. Vital Jobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Vital Jobs Site and Vital Jobs shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Vital Jobs Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Vital Jobs, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Vital Jobs' databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Vital Jobs’ web servers.
In order to protect our Vital Jobs Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Vital Jobs reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Vital Jobs deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. Vital Jobs does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
1. any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Vital Jobs;
2. misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Vital Jobs’ reasonable discretion;
3. the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Vital Jobs;
4. the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
5. more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
6. inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
7. Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Vital Jobs job posting to:
1. post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
2. post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
3. post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
4. post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Vital Jobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Vital Jobs;
5. sell, promote or advertise products or services;
6. post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
7. post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
8. post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
9. advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
10. request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
11. endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
12. promote a particular religion;
13. post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions in compliance with the laws of respective State jurisdiction; and except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
• racial or ethnic origin
• political beliefs
• philosophical or religious beliefs
• membership of a trade union
• physical or mental health
• sexual life
• the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Vital Jobs reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Vital Jobs Site, which in the reasonable exercise of the company’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Vital Jobs believes is not in the best interest of Vital Jobs.
If at any time during your use of the Vital Jobs Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Vital Jobs or otherwise misled Vital Jobs in regards to the nature of your business activities, Vital Jobs will have grounds to terminate your use of the Vital Jobs Services.
Use of the Vital Jobs Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Vital Jobs Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Vital Jobs. You shall use the Vital Jobs Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Vital Jobs Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes. You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Vital Jobs Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The Vital Jobs Resume Database shall not be used:
10. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any Vital Jobs Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Vital Jobs with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Vital Jobs Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Vital Jobs account or Your Vital Jobs account is terminated, all Your account information from Vital Jobs, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Vital Jobs databases and will be removed from any public area of the Vital Jobs Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Vital Jobs web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Vital Jobs reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
11. Data Privacy and SMS Alerts
In the context of the 'alerts' service being introduced by Vital Jobs; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by Vital Jobs to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
12. Professional Networking
Professional Networking is a facility introduced by Vital Jobs on its website for networking between Employer, their Recruiters and Job seekers through their respective Vital Jobs Accounts which will facilitate them in fulfillment of career and job opportunities through this unique facility, by which the users can refer/recommend profiles with other users.
Terms for Job Seekers:
Jobseekers have the capability to connect with other job seekers on Vital Jobs website through their respective Vital Jobs Accounts. Job Seekers can use their profile in Vital Jobs Account for their Professional Network. Job Seekers may limit their profile access & visibility on the Professional network at their discretion. They can also control the flow of social activities related information to their contact IDs using their account settings.
Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum:
1. Bronze – The members can avail this membership package for a value of 100 INR, and shall be valid for a period of 20 days, during which time the job seekers shall enjoy the facilities and perks.
2. Silver – The members can avail this membership package for a value of 200 INR, and shall be valid for a period of 45 days, during which time the job seekers shall enjoy the facilities and perks.
3. Gold – The members can avail this membership package for a value of 350 INR, and shall be valid for a period of 90 days, during which time the job seekers shall enjoy the facilities and perks.
4. Diamond – The members can avail this membership package for a value of 600 INR, and shall be valid for a period of 180 days, during which time the job seekers shall enjoy the facilities and perks.
5. Platinum – – The members can avail this membership package for a value of 999 INR, and shall be valid for a period of 365 days, during which time the job seekers shall enjoy the facilities and perks.
All the above packages shall be providing the following crucial facilities for all members of Vital Jobs, irrespective of the membership package value :
• Unlimited “Job Search” and “Apply” option
• Walk-in job notifications
• Part-time job notifications
• Notifications from favourite job industries and favourite job titles
Job Fair entry – This is another unique feature provided by Vital Jobs services to job seekers who are of Silver membership and above packages. These shall be conducted from time to time by the company depending on the available market options and circumstances in the industry. The members shall avail this facility by ensuring prior registration in the website, or other digital platforms that shall be intimated by way of notification to the users or announcements in the website.
Silver members can attend 1 job fair during their package period, Gold members can attend 2 job fairs during their package period, Diamond members can attend 6 job fairs during their package period, Platinum members can attend unlimited job fairs during their package period, •Vital jobs is not responsible or liable if the members fail to make use of the opportunity within the said time periods.
Liability – The company is only organizing the job fairs and providing a platform for interaction between job seekers and job providers, and play no further role in the transactions or communications between the parties, and are not therefore liable for any deficiencies or malfeasances at the instances of either a job seeker or a job provider.
As a jobseeker, you understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Vital Jobs account or your Vital Jobs account is terminated, all your information in the Professional network, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Vital Jobs databases and will be removed from any public area of the Vital Jobs Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Vital Jobs web servers. However, your connections and third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Terms for Recruiters:
Recruiters associated with Vital Jobs’ paid Clients, Customers/Employers can create their Individual recruiter profile on Vital Jobs website, which shall be registered by Vital Jobs at its sole discretion. These recruiters will function as authorized users of their company’s Vital Jobs account(s). They can use their profile to manage their company’s profile, post jobs, do database searches and perform other recruitment related activities for their company. They can have a direct connect with the jobseekers, who can follow them to know about their activities.
Such authorized recruiters shall be solely responsible for managing Professional Networking profile and will not be able to represent the same account as soon as their engagement terminates with their respective Company. However, such recruiter’s Professional Networking profile will be there on Vital Jobs’ Professional Network containing the basic information of such recruiters along with the followers, which can be used by the recruiter for any other Vital Jobs Employer on association with the other Vital Jobs Employer. Vital Jobs reserves the right to delete or remove of any such individual authorized recruiters without notice if it comes to Vital Jobs’ knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Vital Jobs that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copyright and/or any other intellectual property right and Vital Jobs may also terminate access to its Website permanently.
Additional terms for non-customer Recruiters creating Recruiter Profile on Vital Jobs site.
The non-customer Recruiters, either individuals, freelancers or other entities (“non-customer Recruiters”) who create Recruiter Profile on Vital Jobs site shall be solely responsible for managing their respective Recruiter Profile on Vital Jobs sites, submission of true & correct information and ensure that the data, job posting, and other information submitted through Recruiter profile is correct, true and not misleading and shall not upload, display of data, job posting and other material in Vital Jobs sites which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation; will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; belongs to another person/entity and to which you do not have any right to; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person or entity; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Vital Jobs computer systems or sites or Vital Jobs users, customer’s computer systems or site; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, seeking money from jobseekers, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
Such non-customer Recruiters authorize Vital Jobs to use their information in order to send e-mail or other communications regarding offers and updates at Vital Jobs sites to contact them about their opinion about current Vital Jobs products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and also authorize Vital Jobs to provide additional communications, promotions and information on new Vital Jobs opportunities, product/services and additional job postings. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about such Recruiters. Vital Jobs reserves the right to restrict/amend the features of Recruiter’s Profile, manner of its use, as Vital Jobs deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Such non-customer Recruiters agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Vital Jobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any content or other material provided to Recruiter profile, (ii) Use of any Vital Jobs content, or (iii) breach of these terms.
On non-conformance of any of the aforesaid terms Vital Jobs reserves the right to delete or remove offending Recruiter Profile without notice if it comes to Vital Jobs knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Vital Jobs that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copyright and/or any other intellectual property right and Vital Jobs may also terminate access to its Websites permanently. Vital Jobs has no liability or responsibility to Recruiters for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Vital Jobs has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending Recruiters as per law.
Terms for Companies/Employers:
Vital Jobs’ paid clients/customers who use the site for their recruitments related requirements, and who will now be able to leverage the network through their authorized recruiters. As part of Professional Networking , the company would be able to connect with a larger audience by having direct followers of their profile, and also through connections of their recruiters. Through their company profile, they will be able to showcase their company environment, policies & other important information, and engage jobseekers through Polls & Surveys.
They will have sole responsibility of authorizing & managing the recruiters associated with their profile at their own discretion. In the event any of the Employer recruiter’s, engagement terminates with the Employer, having Vital Jobs Professional Networking representation for the Employer, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Employer to immediately notify Vital Jobs about the termination of engagement with the said recruiter and appointment of a new recruiter. Employer shall ensure to keep informed Vital Jobs changes/updates in their recruiters as and when any changes thereof from time to time.
• Referral credit bonus/Loyalty points :
Vital Jobs give bonus points to users (both job seekers as well as employers) when You refer and invite other contacts and friends to our Vital Jobs website. When such new users sign up with Vital Jobs using Your referral link and invite, You shall be credited with bonus points, which you shall use for the following purposes and functions :
- For Employers :
The employers and job providers shall use these bonus points for posting new job vacancies and for training services.
- For Job seekers :
Job seekers can avail and make use of their credited bonus points for a more diverse range of purposes including Renewal of membership, training, encashment, or attractive gift vouchers. These options and facilities shall expire if unused at the end of the month from the crediting of the bonus points or expiry of Your membership account, whichever is earlier.
• Reward Points for Employers :
When the vacancies posted in Vital Jobs are filled and satisfied by and through Vital Jobs by selection of the job seekers, then the employers are entitled to reward points, which shall be credited to their profiles after confirmation of such postings. These reward points can be redeemed by gift vouchers, tour packages, training.
13. Terms for Training Services
TThe Training services is a unique solution introduced by Vital Jobs in both online as well as offline in-person interactive mode, which details shall be published on its website for networking between interested parties, i.e. between the trainers and trainees, as interested.
The training feature is aimed at assisting the job seekers with a range of services, including and not limited to personality development, interpersonal skills, resume improvement, interview skills, mock interviews, etc.
Through this facility, Vital Jobs brings these Interested Parties together on its website to provide them a common platform to interact. They can share their ideas, plans and potential innovative actions which will facilitate them in fulfillment of their respective objectives through this unique facility.
Terms for Interested Parties:
The interested parties have the capability to connect with each other through Vital Jobs website and other digital platforms with this Service, as well as the offline spaces as decided between them. Vital Jobs acts only as a medium/facilitator for connecting them through its website.
Vital Jobs does not have any involvement in their dealings amongst them and also has no any role in their screening process for selection by either of these parties to the other. By providing this facility Vital Jobs neither warrants any of the interested Parties, the authenticity, genuineness nor veracity of their standing or any claims. Vital Jobs does not provide any advice to follow or unfollow by any of the Interested Party to the other and shall in no way responsible and liable for any inaccuracy, errors, mistakes, misrepresentation thereof in any manner whatsoever.
Interested Parties can create their respective profiles on Vital Jobs website, which shall be registered on Vital Jobs website by Vital Jobs on acceptance of such terms and conditions as Vital Jobs may deem appropriate at its sole discretion. They can use their profile to manage their profile, do relevant acts, and perform other activities related to training. They can have a direct connection between them to know about their activities.
Vital Jobs reserves the right to delete or remove of any such Interested Parties without notice if it comes to Vital Jobs knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Vital Jobs that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copyright and/or any other intellectual property right and on conduct of any prohibited actions and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Vital Jobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any content or other material provided to Vital Jobs website, (ii) Use of any Vital Jobs content, or (iii) breach of these terms. Vital Jobs may also terminate access to its Website permanently.
On non-conformance of any of the aforesaid terms Vital Jobs reserves the right to delete or remove offending Interested Parties account without notice if it comes to Vital Jobs’ knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Vital Jobs that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copyright and/or any other intellectual property right and Vital Jobs may also terminate access to its Websites permanently. Vital Jobs has no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Vital Jobs has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending Interested Parties as per law.
Vital Jobs may, at its sole discretion do away with these services at any time, without giving any reason thereof, without notice.
14. Mobile Services
If you use the Vital Jobs Sites through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Vital Jobs Sites through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Vital Jobs Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Vital Jobs Sites using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your Vital Jobs data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Vital Jobs account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Vital Jobs Sites through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Vital Jobs Sites are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
15. Private Resume Database Hosting Service
16. Identification of Agent to Receive Notification and Elements of Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Vital Jobs Web Site and is accessible on such Vital Jobs Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
1. The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
5. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
6. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can contact our Legal Officer to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement on the Vital Jobs Sites as follows:
By post / mail:
The Legal Officer,
M/s Elevators in Life Pvt Ltd
th Floor, Haya Tower,
West Fort Junction,
Poothole P.O., Thrissur,
Kerala, India – 680004
17. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
Elevators in Life Private Limited, and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of vitaljobs.in, You agree not to use vitaljobs.in or any other Vital Jobs to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any vitaljobs.in account holders, and block access to vitaljobs.in and/or the other Vital Jobs Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact as under:
By post / mail :
The Legal Officer
M/s Elevators in Lie Pvt Ltd
th Floor, Haya Tower
West Fort Junction, P O Poothole
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Vital Jobs’ Liability
The vitaljobs.in and other Vital Jobs sites act as, among other things, venues for
1. employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
2. Candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Vital Jobs does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Vital Jobs is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Vital Jobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Vital Jobs makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on vitaljobs.in and the other Vital Jobs Sites. While Vital Jobs reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Vital Jobs Sites from time to time, Vital Jobs does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Vital Jobs Communities provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Vital Jobs does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the Vital Jobs Sites. Vital Jobs is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Vital Jobs has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Vital Jobs Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Vital Jobs Sites.
In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Vital Jobs Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the vitaljobs.in and other Vital Jobs Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Vital Jobs cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Vital Jobs Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Vital Jobs (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Vital Jobs Sites and the Vital Jobs Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Vital Jobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Vital Jobs Site or the Vital Jobs Content. The use of all Vital Jobs Sites and the Vital Jobs Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Vital Jobs Sites and may be made at any time. Vital Jobs cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Vital Jobs Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Vital Jobs or through or from any Vital Jobs Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Vital Jobs Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Vital Jobs Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Vital Jobs Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any Vital Jobs Site. Vital Jobs encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Vital Jobs be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Vital Jobs does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Vital Jobs Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Vital Jobs may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Vital Jobs has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
19. Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY VITAL JOBS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY VITAL JOBS SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY VITAL JOBS SITE OR THE VITAL JOBS CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE VITAL JOBS SITES AND VITAL JOBS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, VITAL JOBS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY VITAL JOBS SITE OR ANY VITAL JOBS SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY VITAL JOBS SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY VITAL JOBS SITE OR THE VITAL JOBS CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, VITAL JOBS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE VITAL JOBS SITES AND VITAL JOBS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. VITAL JOBS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. VITAL JOBS MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE VITAL JOBS CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
20. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VITAL JOBS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY VITAL JOBS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY VITAL JOBS SITE AND THE VITAL JOBS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT VITAL JOBS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
21. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, VITAL JOBS’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY VITAL JOBS SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE VITAL JOBS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED INR 1,000.
22. Links to Other Sites
The Vital Jobs Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Vital Jobs of the contents on such thirdparty Web sites. Vital Jobs is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
23. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Vital Jobs Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Vital Jobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Vital Jobs Site, (ii) Your use of any Vital Jobs Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Vital Jobs shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
26. Redressal of Users Grievance
The Company has a Grievance Officer to redress the grievances of the users. The aggrieved user may submit their grievances by addressing to:
By post / mail :
The Legal Officer
M/s Elevators in Life Pvt Ltd
4 th Floor, Haya Tower
West Fort Junction,
Poothole P.O., Thrissur,
Kerala, India – 680004
28. Term and Termination
Vital Jobs Privacy Commitment Overview
Vital Jobs is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. The following statement explains Vital Jobs’ commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, used, shared, and secured as well as your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. This Privacy Commitment only applies to data gathered on the Vital Jobs web site (the "Web Site" or "Site"), and does not apply to any other information or web site.
You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our website.
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to vitaljobs.in (the "Site" or "Web Site"), which is operated and owned by Elevators in Life Private Limited. ("company"). It is company’s policy to comply with data protection legislation. This policy shall also apply to the WAP, i.e. mobile version of the Site, and other mobile applications in which the Site operates.
Information We Collect and Retain
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number Your resume including job experience, the information used to apply to jobs on Vital Jobs, Information imported by you from third party applications; Information you provide to us when you contact Vital Jobs; Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it. Some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis; Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings. We also collect information from you in the following ways: Single Sign-on: If you choose to sign in to Vital Jobs with Facebook or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile.
Referrals: We may collect from you personal information about others. For instance, if you choose to use our service to share site content with a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We temporarily store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
We do not collect sensitive personal data like; financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature. We do not store information of users like password of your e mail account. The password of your Vital Jobs account automatically get saved in the Vital Jobs server when you create an account or register with Vital Jobs and not authorized by Vital Jobs for access unless desired under any legal obligation.
Information automatically collected about you when you use Vital Jobs website
We gather certain information automatically when you visit our site or use our mobile applications. This information includes:
• Your activity on Vital Jobs, including the jobs you search for, view, and apply to
• Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP)
• Your browser type and device ID
• the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
• operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data
This data is collected about you automatically and is processed for Vital Jobs’ legitimate interest. We combine this information with personal data to help detect and prevent fraud. We also combine this data with your profile and resume data to return the best job search results to you.
How Information is used
We use the information we gather on the web site for the purposes of:
• roviding our services
• esponding to any queries you may have;
• perating and improving the web site;
• ostering a positive user experience; and
• elivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employers
We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes your account creation, resume upload at Vital Jobs website We use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely:
• To operate Vital Jobs services;
• To contact and communicate with you when you contact us;
• To analyze, improve and optimize Vital Jobs services; and
• To protect Vital Jobs Services and the rights of users and others
• To enforce terms of Vital Jobs services and prevent fraud and abuse of Vital Jobs systems
By registering with Vital Jobs, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which includes
• To create a Vital Jobs account for you, including any resume you create or upload
• To enable you to search for jobs and share them with others
• To enable you to apply for jobs
• to help potential employers find your resume and contact you;
• to make purchases;
• to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
• to display targeted recruitment messages from employers;
• To contact you with service-related communications and security updates
• to provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers;
• to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
• To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
• to send you job alerts, newsletters, career advice, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive;
• To inform you of other products or services available from Vital Jobs or its affiliates;
• To conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
To improve our services
• to give search engines access to public information;
• to conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
• to track which jobs you search for, view, and apply to
For security and fraud prevention
• to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
• to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make
suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as "Ms." Or "Mrs." we will assume you are female.
Some of our products and services, such as our resume and profile database and social media search, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you.
Information you post in public areas of the site or place in the searchable resume database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Vital Jobs takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use Vital Jobs does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you provide to us. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, or any other information you would not want made public, to any Vital Jobs Site or application or to a public website.
Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
Information about all Vital Jobs Visitors
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how Vital Jobs visitors use our Web Site, and also create a better overall experience for you. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to Vital Jobs to any outside parties, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
Information about you specifically
Vital Jobs is a career site; we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work; or to facilitate other services to or by us.
For example, when you sign up to use a service, enter into a contest, or purchase a product, we collect more specific personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, qualifications or career history.
If you choose to do so we may also retain sensitive information about you such as information about your membership in a professional or trade association or trade union.
We may also ask you for other information, such as information on your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the Web Site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible Web Site experience. When you grant us your permission, we will communicate with you regularly with tips, advice and survey information on using the Vital Jobs Web Site to maximize your career development. Vital Jobs also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply log in to your My Vital Jobs account and edit your account profile.
If you input your information on a co-branded registration page, such as that of a Vital Jobs and partner company-sponsored contest, then your information will be collected, used and becomes the property of both Vital Jobs and the partner co-sponsoring the contest. In that instance, Vital Jobs is not responsible for the information that the partner company receives or how it is used.
If you do not provide us with the information sought in the required fields Vital Jobs may be limited in its ability to provide you with services.
Use and Disclosure of the Information we collect We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared with the following categories of third parties:
• The Vital Jobs group of companies on a worldwide basis;
• Employers, when you make your resume searchable or apply to a job;
• Other companies hired to provide services on the company’s behalf;
• Other third parties where required by law;
• ther third parties when you give your consent to such sharing such as for Vital Jobs resume services/ Vital Jobs Career services;
By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer and to be contacted by such employer for employment related purposes.
We use the information we gather on the Web Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Web Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer. If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and we may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Web Site to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered and may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on new Vital Jobs opportunities, and additional job postings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, at the time of creation of your account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, such as career management advice which option you may change on login to your account privacy settings.
We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure. We also share information in the following ways
• we share your information to employers who have posted job opportunities that may be of interest to you on the Web Site when you apply for those jobs.
• We share your information with our service providers, which are third parties who help us in the delivery of our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These service providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
• We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith after considering your privacy interests and other factors that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all of Vital Jobs business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Vital Jobs becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Vital Jobs or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
Policy For Private Resume Database Hosting
Vital Jobs provides a variety of services to its customers related to hosting private databases, and the use of certain Vital Jobs applications in connection with such databases. These Hosted Databases are hosted by Vital Jobs, but Vital Jobs does not own the data in the Hosted Databases or submitted to our applications. These Hosted Databases may contain personal information about individuals, including candidates for employment and existing employees of our customers. Such data may include contact details, work history, educational history, work preferences, and other data, depending on the particular customer and application at issue, and, in some instances, may include personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Vital Jobs provides hosting space to the customers who own these Databases and utilize our applications on such data, and Vital Jobs therefore conduct its activities strictly in accordance with the customer instructions and pursuant to Vital Jobs’ contractual arrangements with them. Vital Jobs’ customers act as data controllers with respect to all such Hosted Databases. The data in such databases, including any such data submitted to our applications, is subject to the customer’s privacy policies. If you are a candidate for employment with one of our customers, you should refer to the customer's Terms & conditions/Privacy page on their career site to understand the terms and privacy practices that apply to your data. Moreover, if you would like to access and review your Personal Information, you should contact our customer with any such requests. We will cooperate as appropriate with requests from our customers to assist with such responses. Vital Jobs is not responsible for its customer’s privacy policies or practices.
An Important Note about Your Resume
We give you the option of putting your resume in our database. When you create or post a resume to the Sites, that resume is stored in our searchable resume database in India. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to private or public.
You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers or recruiters. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product.
If you set your resume as private, it is not searchable by potential employers or other with access to our resume database. You may still use your resume to apply online to a job. If you do apply online to a job with a Private resume, your resume will be transferred to the relevant employer, who may retain a copy of your resume.
If you set your resume as public, but want your contact information to be confidential, your resume will be searchable by potential employers, but we will hide your contact information and current company. You must also remove your contact information from your uploaded or copy and paste text resume. You should be aware that if you have a rare skill or job title, for example, it may still be possible for you to be identified even without your contact details being included. If you are worried about being identified, you should not include specific details by which you could be identified. If you use a confidential resume to apply to a job online, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information in order to contact you about your application.
If you allow your resume to be searchable without making it confidential, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume. Employers or other parties with access to our searchable resume database may be located in countries whose data protection legislation may not be equivalent to the laws in your country. For example, your resume may be viewed and accessed by employers outside the European Economic Area who have access to our searchable database. By making your resume searchable, you are expressly consenting to such transfers of data.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable resume database to legitimate users such as paying employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters and human resource professionals, as well as law enforcement and national security agencies, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We cannot control the use made of resumes by third parties who access such resumes while they are in our searchable database. You may remove your resume from our searchable database at any time; details of how to do this are given below. However, employers, recruiters and others who have paid for access to that database, as well as parties who have otherwise gained access to the database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. However Vital Jobs is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes by any third parties. We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles that have been downloaded by third parties. Accordingly, you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want made public, in your resume.
We attempt to limit access to our resume and profile database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. Once your resume has been disclosed, Vital Jobs is not able to retrieve it from the third parties who accessed it. Accordingly, you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want made public, in your resume or profile.
If you provide us with details of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so. If you use our facilities to build a resume or to post a resume in our database, then you will be providing us with personal data we will use in accordance with this Statement. Your resume must not contain sensitive data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or genetic makeup (vi) addictions, sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines, or (viii) any Social Security Number or national identification number, if you set your resume as private unless you have previously sent to us your written consent that we may process your sensitive personal data, if Vital Jobs determines this to be a requirement of applicable law. If your resume does contain such data and you set your resume as public, then you agree that we may retain this information and use it in accordance with this Statement. We cannot control third parties' access to such information from our searchable database.
Posting Your Information to Public Areas of Vital Jobs
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of Vital Jobs, such as in online forums, public profiles, chat rooms, or in the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others.
Updating Account Information
We wish to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. Vital Jobs allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your My Vital Jobs account, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Access to and Storage of Your Personal Information Data Retention:
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are located in the European Union and you do not sign in to your account or interact with our services for more than five years, your account will expire and be scheduled for removal from our site. Expired accounts are deleted on a routine basis. If your account contains a resume, you will receive an email from us before we delete your resume in this manner.
Access to your Personal Data: You can gain access to the personal information you have provided by visiting our Web Site. To do so, login to your account, go to your resume or profile, and make the desired changes. Upon request Vital Jobs will provide you with access to information we hold about you. You may access, update, or delete your resume or profile at any time. If you need assistance to log in you can contact us by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not have an account, or if you believe that someone else has provided us with your contact information, please contact us emailing email@example.com.
You also have the rights to data portability and to request that Vital Jobs restrict processing data about you.
Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Vital Jobs if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
You can delete your resume from Vital Jobs’ online database, close your account at any time in which event we will remove all our copies of your resume and your account information from the Web Site.
Your choices about Your Information
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal data as described below. You may have access to, review, correct, update, and change or delete your account profile information or resume at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile or resume, and make the necessary changes. You may delete your resume from Vital Jobs online database at any time by accessing your account. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, we reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Vital Jobs if it would violate another person's rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law. If you wish to delete or close your account or account profile information altogether, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us. An email will be sent to you to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to "unsubscribe" from further messages from us. We will retain anonymized information after your account has been closed. We will respond to information access requests within a reasonable timeframe. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within a reasonable timeframe and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
Some Vital Jobs customers store their resume databases on Vital Jobs servers. Vital Jobs is a data processor for personal information received in this way. If you would like to access, review, or correct your personal information, you should contact our customer (your potential or existing employer) with any such requests. We will cooperate as appropriate with requests from our customers to assist with such responses.
If you previously opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from Vital Jobs or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your account profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your account profile.
If you are buying a product from Vital Jobs via the Web Site, your personal details and credit card information are scrambled using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. SSL makes it very difficult for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. However, we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information. When we receive your order, it is kept encrypted until we are ready to process it. We will take reasonable steps to keep the information you provide us with secure.
Vital Jobs Database
The information you provide is stored on the Vital Jobs database. To provide you with the highest quality service the Vital Jobs database is located in India. Elevators in Life Private Limited a company incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and deemed to be existing under the Companies Act, 2013 bearing Corporate Identification Number (CIN)- U74999KL2020PTC062628 having its registered office at 4 th Floor, Haya Tower, West Fort Junction, Poothole P.O., Thrissur – 680 004, Kerala, India, is the legal entity determining the purposes and means of processing the information gathered on Vital Jobs site and applications and is the data controller of all data Vital Jobs collects from you. Vital Jobs is also a data controller of personal data collected on its website (site).
Vital Jobs has areas on the Web Site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of Vital Jobs. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes, such as success stories for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the Web Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
Vital Jobs has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Moreover, one of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your resume and profile widely in order to maximize your career opportunities. Such an environment does present a risk that unauthorized third parties will view this data, so you should refer to our Security Center for additional information on conducting a safe job search. Further, your resume should not contain any sensitive data that you would not want made public. You should be aware that resumes may be monitored by your current employer.
We do not specifically collect information about children. We believe that children should get their parent’s consent before giving out personal information. If you are concerned about your child’s use of Vital Jobs, we encourage you to use Web filtering technology to supervise your child’s access to the Web Site. We also encourage you to participate in your child’s experience with Vital Jobs. With a little guidance, the Web Site can prove very useful in finding a part time or summer job for your child, as well as providing them with excellent career counselling information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change the substance of this Privacy Statement, we will, where required, contact you via the email address that you maintain in your profile. We will also post those changes through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. Thank you for using Vital Jobs.
We are committed to providing you with the best tools and advice to help you get ahead in your career. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us by calling or email email@example.com
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
By post / mail :
The Legal Officer M/s Elevators in Life Pvt Ltd,
4 th Floor, Haya Tower
West Fort Junction,
Poothole P.O., Thrissur,
Kerala, India – 680004
We will use reasonable efforts to answer promptly your question or resolve your problem. Users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in their respective country.
Cookies and Online Advertising
We use the following types of cookies:
• Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
• Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
• Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
• Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on Vital Jobs and third party sites.
Vital Jobs also uses "Flash cookies", also known as "Local Shared Objects", to preserve video player settings and for security purposes. You can adjust your settings for your Flash cookies. Advertising Opt Out: Vital Jobs uses several third parties to help provide analytics and to serve advertisements, including DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions and Adobe. You can opt out of third party cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies. Otherwise, if you do not wish to allow your use of our sites to be aggregated and analyzed by Adobe Analytics, or used by Adobe to tailor dynamic content to your specific interests, you may opt out from Adobe at https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html. Vital Jobs website does not respond to web browser do not track signals. Visit Third Party Advertising on vitaljobs.in to see a list of many of the companies that Vital Jobs works with in connection with serving personalized ads.
We use "persistent" cookies primarily to ensure that we do not show you pages that you have already seen and to personalize your site experience and save you time. "Persistent" Cookies enable us to recognize whether you have responded If you are a recruiter and have an arrangement in place with Vital Jobs we also use "persistent" cookies to recall your status when you access our site. The "persistent" cookies we use will remain on your computer after you have left our site & some cookies will remain persistent for some particular duration of time. We also allow persistent third party cookies as part of online advertising campaigns to determine and track site traffic landing from Vital Jobs’ advertising banners that have been placed on the websites of third parties. The data collected via these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission. The "persistent" cookies placed by our third party ad servers will remain on your computer for some days after you have left our site unless you choose to delete them".
You can opt-out of customized advertising by third parties by setting your browser to decline third party cookies or some browsers allow you to block cookies from a particular third party whose customized advertising you do not wish to receive. You can also delete the advertiser’s cookie each time after it has been served. In addition, third party advertisers, including advertising networks, may offer an opt-out of their customized advertising. If you visit an advertiser’s own web site, you will be able to see their policies. If you wish, you may opt out of Google’s use of customized advertising by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page, you can opt out of DoubleClick’s use of customized advertising by visiting the DoubleClick opt-out page, and you can opt out of Right Media’s use of customized advertising by visiting Right Media opt out page.
You will find additional information about the following third party ad servers at www.doubleclick.com; www.atlassolutions.com/privacy; and www.omniture.com/en/privacy. You may also click here to see a list of many of the companies that Vital Jobs works with in connection with serving personalized ads. Otherwise, if you do not wish to allow your session visitation information on our Sites to be aggregated and analyzed by Omniture, or used by Omniture to tailor dynamic content to your specific interests, you may utilize the following opt out mechanism www.omniture.com/en/privacy/policy#optout.
Please note that if you opt-out of cookies by changing your browser settings, your opt-out will be saved but it may not be carried with you if you choose to use another browser or log-in from another computer. You should check your browser settings each time you open a new browser or log-in from a different computer.
settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Additionally, Vital Jobs uses "Flash cookies", also known as "Local Shared Objects", to preserve video player settings and for user authentication purposes. You can adjust your settings for your Flash cookies here.
Web Beacons: Vital Jobs Web pages and the Web pages of our partners also utilize electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) that allow us to collect certain information about user visits to these Web pages (including the number of users who have visited those pages), measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and job postings, and deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information; they are a technique used to compile aggregated statistics about web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. This information may be shared with third party processors for processing on behalf of Vital Jobs, as well as with clients, partners, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Web pages, how those visitors use those Web Pages, and the effectiveness of their advertisements and job postings. Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe page, you cannot opt out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
Thank you for using Vital Jobs.